• EXOTIC METAL CUTOUTS
• GLASS SPLASHBACKS
• FOAM & RUBBER
• CUSTOM TILES
Waterjet Cutting’s versatility makes it ideal for working with glass, stone, metals, rubber and more. Cutting everything from custom hand tools, cogs, gaskets, bench tops, custom tiles, splash backs and a huge variety of other applications.
Waterjet cutting is extremely powerful, capable of cutting up to 200mm thick stainless steel. The fine diameter cutting stream (approximately 1.02mm) allows it to produce tight corners, with very high tolerances. Waterjet is a “Cold Cutting” process that produces no heat affected areas or burnt edges. These factors mean that there is little or no secondary operation required for most applications.
When troubleshooting a new product or solution nothing is more important than a working model. Waterjet cutting can provide a cost-effective option for the creating functional prototypes of steel, stone or exotic materials.
Cutting out a hotplate or sink in a stone bench top or a glass splashback can be easily done and faster with waterjet cutting. Creating custom stone tiles for your business or home is possible and reduces effort.
WATERJET VS LASER CUT
The benefits of waterjets over laser cutting includes the ability to cut many different materials, avoid heat affected zones on metals, cut thicker or irregular height materials all while being environmentally friendly.
WHAT YOU CAN CUT
- Custom Border Tiles
- Floor and Wall Inlays
- Kitchen and Vanity Bench tops
- Custom Stepping Stones
- Motel and Motel Floor and other Architectural Applications
- Kitchen and bathroom splash backs
- Frameless Shower screens
- Laminated and Bullet-Proof Glass
- Flat glass with numerous contours
- Stained glass (crafts, church mosaics, lamp shades, etc.)
- Stainless Steel
- Tool Steel
- Laminates like Kevlar
- Automotive, marine, small engine, motorcycle, aircraft
- Metal, copper, Teflon, laminated (metal/fiberglass)
- Rubber, corkboard
- Stainless and Graphite Laminates
Foam & Rubber
- Custom foam packaging
- Automotive interior/body (door components, instrument panels, etc.)
- Dense foams (sound insulation, vibration isolation, archery targets, etc.)
- Natural Rubber, Plastics, Cork, etc.